- advocate (member of the Regional Bar Association in Krakow)
- graduate of: Jagiellonian University, where she obtained a Master’s degree and then a Doctor of Laws degree in civil law (2010, 2014); Warsaw School of Economics, where she completed postgraduate studies in corporate law (2012); London School of Economics and Political Science, where she completed studies in commercial law and international commercial litigation and arbitration (2012); and the Queen Mary University of London, where she obtained an LL.M. degree in international dispute resolution with a specialisation in international arbitration (2016)
- specializes in civil law, new technologies law, and commercial law (including, in particular, contract law, company law, and competition law) as well as dispute resolution in business matters, with a special focus on investment and commercial arbitration as well as different forms of ADR
- has many years of experience in advising and representing national and international clients in investment projects, M&A transactions and related actions (including merger control proceedings), as well as in preparing comprehensive legal opinions, drafting and negotiating complex commercial and IT contracts as well as handling domestic and cross-border litigation and arbitration proceedings
- In addition to her legal knowledge, she demonstrates a sound knowledge and understanding of cutting-edge IT technologies, including AI, blockchain, crypto, big data, the internet of things (IoT), robotics, as well as cloud and quantum computing.
- Head of the DT’s multi-disciplinary New Technology & Digital Transformation Team, providing support to clients in all aspects of the digital change: from identifying regulatory hurdles and protecting intellectual property, through negotiating agreements with partners, customers, and suppliers, to assessing cybersecurity risks and building awareness of the new digital reality