- graduated (with honours) from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw
- for over 20 years has specialized in the interface of labour, corporate and criminal laws, including the civil and criminal liability of managers
- in addition to employment cases, his practice also focuses on complex real estate matters, including widely understood issues of compensation, restitution of real estate taken over by the State Treasury, inheritance and estate matters
- the author of numerous “cassation” appeals upheld by the Supreme Court in its published rulings; he participated in the work on, among others, the Law on Business Activity, the Commercial Companies Code and the Public Aid Monitoring Act.
- Provides legal assistance to foundations, associations and organizations