Dawid Jakub ZdebiakPartner
- radca prawny (legal advisor), from 1999 to 2005, he worked as a judge in the labour and civil departments of the District Courts and the Regional Court in Warsaw
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
- specializes in the legal aspects of providing work, whether under employment relationship or a civil-law contracts, including the managerial contracts, mandate contracts and contracts for specific work. As a result, he advises not only with the issues of labour law and civil law, including the contract law, but also on the commercial and inheritance laws.
- his practice focuses on advising and providing legal assistance to board members, managers, employees as well as employers and trade unions, and – in civil and commercial matters – to individuals and business entities; he advises Polish and foreign companies and managers. He participates in negotiating and drafting internal labour law rules and regulations, conducting collective redundancy procedures, transforming work establishments, and collective disputes. He drafts and negotiates comprehensive employment and managerial contracts, including those based on the provisions of subsequent public sector salary cap acts (the so-called chimney laws), as well as other agreements and contracts, including those regarding complex bonus systems or extensive non-competition clauses. He participates in particularly complex litigation before the common courts, arbitration tribunals and the Supreme Court.
- a highly regarded lecturer; regularly speaks to the press as an expert on employment and litigation issues.