- adwokat (public defender)
- graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
- specializes in issues related to the application of labour law, both at the consulting stage and in court proceedings
- his practice focuses on providing litigation advice to Polish and foreign companies, Polish executives and leading personalities of the media, business, culture and politics on employment matters.
- the author and negotiator of social packages, including those that have found a particularly broad, positive response among the public. He regularly cooperates with the editorial offices of “Rzeczpospolita,” “Gazeta Prawna,” “Gazeta Wyborcza,” television and radio stations, being considerably successful in the popularisation of the knowledge of law. He is also a lecturer at the Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, at the Postgraduate Studies of the Academy of Business operating at the Warsaw School of Economics and at lectures and seminars arranged by Polish and foreign entities. He is the author of analyses of the labour law aspects drafted for the purpose of the privatisation transactions of Polish entities and of the contracts of Polish employees for the EXPO 2000 exhibition. He is also a co-author of commentaries to the Labour Code published in 1996, 1999 and 2006 by the Publishing House of the Polish Lawyers» Association, as well as of several dozen publications on labour law, civil law and the interface between these two branches of law. In 2010, he was awarded with gold medal by the Polish Academy of Success for outstanding achievements in popularization of labour law.