- Advocate (member of the District Chamber of Advocates in Warsaw)
- Law graduate of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. He also completed part of his studies at Georg August University in Göttingen, Germany, where he had the opportunity to study under the Erasmus Programme.
- He specializes in litigation, civil law and broadly defined commercial law.
- He has many years of experience in providing legal services to entities from the insurance, pharmaceutical, TSL and developer sectors.
- His practice at the firm focuses on representing companies and individuals in civil and commercial proceedings.
- As of 2018, he remains affiliated with the German-Polish Lawyers Association (Deutsch-Polnische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V.).