- DT offers legal assistance to borrowers of Swiss franc loans, in particular in case of prohibited clauses (unfair provisions) in loan agreements with the consumers, as well as unlawful business practices in general.
- Abusive clauses in loan agreements are particularly acute, that is why consumers frequently decide that they should file a lawsuit.
- Questioning the so called indexation (denomination) clauses in loan agreements denominated to a foreign currency may result in converting the loans into the local currency or finding them entirely invalid.
- DT represents FX loans’ borrowers in more than 400 cases. We have long experience in assisting the consumers with FX loans or loans denominated to other currencies.
- We file FX loans lawsuits against all the banks, in particular:
- Bank Millennium
- mBank (Multibank)
- Getin Noble Bank
- BGŻ BNP Paribas
- Santander (w tym: BZWBK, Kredyt Bank)
- BPH (w tym: GE Money)
- In case of a loan indexed/denominated to CHF/EUR/JPY with one of the above mentioned banks, we offer free of charge analysis of the loan agreement in order to see if it contains any unlawful contractual provisions regarding indexation/denomination/interest/loan insurance.
FREE OF CHARGE ANALYSIS OF AGREEMENTS AND DT’S OFFER:
For free of charge analysis, please send an anonymised loan documentation (loan agreement, annexes, rules) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the documents received, our law firm will provide you with the claims you may bring and presumed costs of proceedings.
- When deciding whether to sue the bank or not you need to remember that claims are subject to limitation. If you demand payment in your statement of claim of any amounts collected by the bank unduly, such a claim shall be belated following 10 years, however the limitation period shall be different for each amount collected by the bank (instalment, insurance contribution) from the moment of collecting.
Please feel free to visit our law firm’s blog in order to learn more about DT’s cases – FRANKOWICZE – http://frankowicze.dt.com.pl/